The Greatest Forehand Shanker was kidnapped by aliens and replaced by TMF who returned beautifully and put on practice match against Melzer (63 62 63)
Belgian text-buddies promised to meet each other for the biggest exho since BJK beat Bobby Riggs in the Battle of the Sexes. Mum Train's chance of winning a Wimbly before she has another kid were kept alive and JuJu has another year to work on her serve (26 62 63).
Ears were split at Centre Court by Shrieka and ReeRee. Unfortunately for fans of rose petal dresses, Shrieka double faulted in the tie breaker to set up set point to gift the match to ReeRee (76  64).
Vee her sister also hung in there to win a tight straight setter over Groth (64 76).
The Djoker overcame an "illness" to do his Incredible Hulk impression to overcome Rusty (75 64 36 64)
ARod played not to lose and lost to Asia's best tennis player, Rendy Lu (46 76 76 67 97). Oh, BTW, his interview is a gem where he takes stupid media questions apart.
Nails kept enough balls in play to hit Aggie off the court (63 62).
So did Petra Kvitova to Aggie's best friend, Caro, who really needs to learn to win matches without on court coaching (62 60).
Lady JaJa had to retire with a lower back injury against Bepa (61 30).
In other news,
- Rafa steamrolled Mathieu (64 62 62)
- Sod hung in there against Ferru (62 57 62 36 75)
- Ali danced after triumphing over Benneteau his compatriot (61 46 63 61)
- Samurai couldn't hit through Muzz (75 63 64)
- Big Berd triumphed over Brand (46 76 75 63)
- The Hamster lost to Pironkova (64 64)
- Kanepri cruised over Zakopalova (62 64)